Friday, January 19, 2018

Hello everyone!

This week hasn´t been the best to be honest! But it also hasn´t been the worst! It has been!
To start! the past week the son of the family we live with had a birthday party. Those of you who know me well know that all my parties have ever been Scooby Doo themed and Star Wars themed. This ked totally blew me out of the water with plants verses zombies. Gresatest birthday party I have ever been too. 
In fact, we even met a zombie! He was a recent convert and was testifying to us that if we don´t use our agency wisely we would end up like him. 

This week I have been finding a lot of peace in the New Testament. Sometimes it can be hard imaging Christ walking amoung common men, but I testified that He did so, and now He sends prophets to do so on His behalf.

As missionaries we were invited to the funeral of Thomas S Monson. I have now made it a goal that ever day I can say, ´´I feel we´ve done some good today!'' I encourage you to make that your goal as well.

I love you all so much. I thank you for your prayers and love. I testify of the restored gospel and the love of the Savior. 


Elder MacGregor 



No comments:

Post a Comment