Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hello everyone!
It has been great here in Perú! and very hot! 
This week I want to share a scripture lesson I learned in my study of the Book of Mormon. For me, it answers the question how we can have more faith.
1 Nephi 7:12 "Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him."

If you want to have more faith, be faithful. Be faithful to what you know, and what you are learning. As you strive to be faithful, you will become full of faith.

This week we are going to have stake conference and a visit from a seventy. It´s gonna be great I will tell you all about it next week! 
Here are zone pictures from Christmas!


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment