Tuesday, April 23, 2019


For Easter, I had chicken and rice, which is the 2nd most common meal here after rice and beans. Did dad tell you that? Or did I mention it at some point?
Sounds your easter was great. 

The new YM YW program may at the very least, the program may work better here in Chile. Everyone works so much it's hard to have weekly mutual. 

Are sometimes things a little difficult? Sure. But focusing on them isn't going to change anything. Keep working and everything will work out. And, if I remember correctly, Pres. Fotheringham mentioned that I should focus on positive things as opposed to negative things. so, I'm just following counsel from my old stake president.

Also I met with a lady who served in the Chile Santiago North Mission in 1984-1985. She mentioned a president Glaiser. Was that dad's mission president?


Love you, XOXOXXOOXXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment