Tuesday, April 9, 2019

THEY RELEASED MY BOY TAD!
Tad R Callister is my favorite, and they released him and had him speak afterword. They didn't even put "former sunday school president," they didn't put anything.
That's great that Ian was able to go live. I hear that when the speakers end talking all you can hear is coughing and whatnot. I'll have to see if that's right.

I liked priesthood session too. My comp, not so much. He likes the stick-beating, make-you-feel-bad-so-you-change kind of priesthood session and has been complaining about the throwaway line that a speaker said, who mentioned how women and 11 year olds are watching. He's says that it's no longer the same. All I say is that if the Lord wanted to make us feel bad, he would have done it. It's not like the speakers just choose a topic and what to say at random.

Favorite moment is when Nelson told everyone to shut up while they announced the new temples, and one with be in Antofagasta! The fact that rumors were abounding was funny. I think people kind of just expected a big change since Nelson did ministering for his first and 2 hours the 2nd, this being his 3rd and 1st without a big change.
Little did they know releasing Tad is the biggest change they've done yet.

That would be fun!  I do really want to go to the rededications of the the old temples when they're renovated.

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment