Wednesday, April 3, 2019


I don't take too many photos, mainly because I'm working, and that in a sector a little poorer now. I will have to send a photo of all the haitians I teach. Mainly because they are all in this one apartment complex, so you go in and it literally feels more like haiti than chile, I bet. everyone speaks Creole there and only some english. So, I get my creole practice with them every so often.

This star wars ship was actually from my old sector, where a recent convert showed us his 1 year work. It's crazy big and crazy detailed. 
   
My new comp is great, and he definitely shows me how much of a democrat I really am. We sometimes talk about politics (or he lectures me and if I have a difference of opinion and explain why he says 'whoa don't get uspet') but we try to keep that on the downlow. He worked since 14, lived on his own, read the Quran and also went to every church in the area before settling on the church of Christ, 

I'll just have to follow the sustained prophets we get to hear at General Conference.

Love, Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment