Tuesday, April 30, 2019



I didn't get sacrament this week because....

This Saturday we had Elder Anderson come to the mission, along with José Teixeira, from the presidency of the 70. They both talked to us on the Saturday in a special mission conference. During Anderson's talk, he got on to the topic of who wrote where in the Book of Mormon. Like how it's Lehi in 2 Nefi 2, or How it's Jacob in 2 Nefi 9. He asked who wrote Ether 12 and I got to impress him by being the one to say Moroni. So, I have that off the bucket list. Impress an Apostle of the Lord. On sunday my stake (Conchalí) had conference with just Teixeira, and that was amazing too. We got a photo with him, and just the 10 missionaries in our stake. I got to shake hands with multiple of the higher-serving servants of the Lord. I'm so happy!

Other than that, I got the highest number of news in the mission this week with 17, so they put my face in the weekly email they send out. I'm sure it's usually higher in Perú, but it's pretty good here considering.

That's all, Love you! XOXOXXOX
I'll send the photo of Teixeira in a bit. The mission took photos of Anderson, I'll see if I can forward that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment