Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hey everyone!!! Yesterday we had cambios entonces Pday es Martes este semana. Also yes I heard Trump was elected President................................................................................................................................................................... I have had to explain several times in spanish that i represent the church and not Los Estados Unidos. Also people keep telling me that I look like I am 24 years old. WE have two baptisms scheduled for this Saturday, they have completed their interview and everything. I will send photos proximo Pday. We have also found 2 new families to teach. Families are forever. We were given a pamphelt were we are supposed to fill out information hasta nuestros bisabuelos. As I was filling it out I could just feel the ensense of familias enternas. What a beautiful Plan God has created for us. It is our job to help others know that they can be together forever as well. ALso in the house of a recent convert I found this awesome dog that I totally lion kinged because who wouldn´t.

Hasta Proximá semana, Elder MacGregor  

No comments:

Post a Comment