Wednesday, November 2, 2016

This is the first week where I have started to feel confident in all my work. Also we have started having minor earthquakes. we went street contacting one night and ran into a man who knew the bible VERY well. It is very difficult to bible bash in spanish let me tell you. He would not accept. the Book of Mormon. As we parted ways, I couldn´t help but smile. How blessed we are that we have the fulness of the gospel, and know how the Book of Mormon and the Bible work together. Truly what Elder U. said at this past conference is true: We do walk a path of diamonds, but treat it as if it were mere pebbels. We know where we are going after this life, we know how to get there. And the beauty of the Atonement is that ANYONE can get there. Sins become 100% white in Christ. I cannot even begin to comprehend the beauty of that. SHort message this week becausse the internet man is scamming us on our time. Much love Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment