Monday, October 24, 2016

This week we commited an older woman to baptism. She is 60 years old and very sweet. Last night the ward heald family home evening in her house and everyone bore their testimony. I shared that I hope she could feel the love I have for her and this gospel through my poor spanish. I said that I have only known her for 2 weeks or so but that I was really happy with her decision to be baptized. I then said that Heavenly Father has known her her whole life, and that He loves her way more than I ever could. It´s true. Our Father loves his children. Oh, I finally got sick on the two month mark exactly. Yesterday was probably the longest day on my mission so far. Also one of the Elders from the other ward had to go home temporarily becasue he has skulliosis. His companion is working with us and we are a trio working in two areas. Elder MacGregor, Elder Valenzuela, y Elder Huaman. Believe it or not it is a little hard to focus when there are three missionaries and not just two. We are busier than ever and go on splits with members almost every day. Pictures this week are of the ocean and of Lima. This city is huge, puts Hillsboro to shame. That is all for this week, hope everyone is doing well chao chao

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment