Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Wow it has been the most insane 5 days of my entire life. We are a walking mission and we a required to make 15 contacts a day. i know how to say ´´My name is Elder MacGregor, and my companion wants to share something with you.´´ We get alone just fine. He is pretty funny and we get a lot of work done together. Life is so much more fun when you are busy. We teach about 2-3 lessons every day. People are very receptive and loving. It is a lot of reactivation as opposed to baptisms. We invite them to come back to church and remember the blessings they have received. It has only been 5 days since my last email so I don´t have too much to say, except for that I know this church is true. I see it more and more every day. Much love to everyone at home,

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment