Saturday, October 1, 2016

Last week in the CCM!! I go into the field next Tuesday so I think I get scammed out of a Pday next week so this will be my last email for a while. Once again there is not too much happening here except for study of the Spanish language and the beautiful language of the gospel. I cannot express enough how excited I am for General Conference this coming Saturday. The Prophet himself is sending us off into the field! Anyway to close I would just like to testify of the reality of the Gift of Tongues. I have memorized scriptures in Spanish faster than I ever have in English, including the last two paragraphs of the introduction of the Libro de Mormón. If I was a fool I would say that is just coincidence. God loves his work, and He will move it forward by small and simple means if we devote ourselves to Him. Just keep the commandments and be obedient. I have been blessed so much form the one month I have been here, I would not trade it for anything. Much love to you all, my next email will probably be great because it will be from the field!!!

Elder MacGregor



No comments:

Post a Comment