Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I didn´t think I would have time to do a weekly email but I guess I do so here it is.......... I am finally in the field! I am finally a real missionary! 
My new companion is Elder Valenzuela. Her is 19 and from Equador, very funny yet quite. I have only been in the field for 20 hours but that is enough to say I know everything about being a missionary. Last night we taught a less active family. Everyone called me Elder Americano, but they said my Spanish was very excellent. I got to share the first vision in Spanish and then Helaman 5:12. They asked me to chose someone to say the closing prayer. I chose on they youngest girl, I think she was 6-7 years old. I did not understand her prayer, but her is what I do know. Moroni chapter 8 is true. Little children are alive in Christ. You could hear the innocence in her voice. It was so sweet and powerful. 
On the opposite end of the spectrum I hate dogs. They are awful. All they do is bark and Elder Valenzuela throws rocks at them. Also I am emailing form an arcade. I can´t send pictures because if I insert my SD card it will get corrupted. I am super happy to be out here and finally start working for real. Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment