Tuesday, October 4, 2016


I am in the mission field now alive and well.  I met the mission President and his wife.  They are both very incredible and have wonderful testimonies.  President McGinn shared his testimony about our work and about the premortal life.  I realized we have already beat our adversary once and we are here to do it again.
I hope you guys had a wonderful General Conference.  Elder Renlund's firecracker story really made me think about how imperfect I am.  I am fortunate that because of the Atonement we do not live forever in our sins, and we can be allowed to improve.
Since coming our here I have realized how spiritually damaging the world can be.  Be careful.  On a happier note, I am out of the CCM! I was the first one packed up too.  I know mom would be proud of me.  I start proselyting later today.
I have a family home evening activity for you.  Read 3 Nefi 11 and then watch the movie Testaments.  It is a wonderful movie that truly shows the love of Christ.  I love you all so very much.  I will find out specifics of where I am serving later today and will let you know.

Much Love- Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment