Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A wise friend shared with me a certain scripture before I came to Perú. Isaiah 52:7 ´´how beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who publisheth good tidings´´
I can testify to you that my feet are definiety not pretty, and for the sack of your health I will not send a picture. I would change the scripture to : ´´how beautiful are the people who are receiving the good tidings´´
The people here are truly incredible. Hilarious and loving. I have been sent to labor in perhaps the funniest mission in the world.
I do not have any major stories this week, except for that I saw a few live snakes for sail in the market. Oh I did get bit by another dog so that makes 3 bites in total now.
I love studying the Book of Mormon. It truly does contain the fulness of the gospel and solidifies Christ as the Savior and divinity of His mission.

With Love, Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment